We are informing you that the Early-bird Registration and Abstract Submission deadline for the XXV International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry (XXV ICOMC), to be held in Lisbon (September 2-7), has been extended to May 15th.
Moreover, following also a considerable number of requests, each participant will be entitled to submit a maximum of two abstracts, instead of one, provided they concern different scientific areas and different modes of presentation (oral, poster with flash presentation or poster). In any case, the deadline is May 15th.
Let us also stress again the following:
- This is the Silver/Gold celebratory edition of the ICOMCs (XXV, 50th year), following the highly successful previous ones of this prestigious series;
- The versatility and richness of the scientific program, reflected, e.g., on the variety of areas, interdisciplinarity and impressive list of invited Speakers;
- Students are particularly welcome to attend, not only in view of the rich scientific program, but also on account of the mild registration fee (which also includes lunches) and the very cheap accommodation available at University Residences close to the venue. The possibility of a flash poster presentation is also attractive;
- The University Residences are available to all the participants (not only to students) and provide very cheap and convenient accommodation for all those interest;
- A new metro station will open at the airport in June/July, i.e., in time to serve the Conference. Hence, although the airport is actually inside the town and quickly reachable by taxi or airbus, this new station will allow an easy and fast communication by metro between the airport, the Conference venue and most of the listed hotels.
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Lisbon,
Armando J. L. Pombeiro